Ayrtonator

Ayrtonator - Forum Moderator/Web Developer Application

• In-Game Name:
    Ayrtonator
  • Time Zone
    UTC/UTC+1
  • What position are you applying for?
    Forum Moderator & Web Developer
  • How many hours do you spend daily in-game?
    5-9
  • How many hours do you spend daily on the forums?
    5-16
  • Why do you want to be part of the staff team?
    I want to join the staff team as I want to help an easy to use website/forums that is second nature to use for both the community and staff, I also wish to keep the forum well moderated and in line with any rules Helwyr3 has to ensure it is a place that the community can come and expand their interactions outside of the game. I know that currently, you are using Invision Community which I have quite a bit of experience in as I operate a website with over 1000 members and growing by around 100 a week.
  • Why should we choose you over others?
     I believe that even though I do not possess all the knowledge that I need currently to operate as an in-game staff member, I do possess the knowledge and expertise outside of the game to assist with the website and content moderation. I also have the motivation required in order to strive to create the forums the best place it can be in order to build on the experience of the community in-game.
  • In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position:
    With the position of Forum Moderator, I would ensure that topics are following the forum rules as well as keeping on top of old topics that need to be locked, basically general forum moderation. As a position of web developer on top of the previous;y noted position, I would strive to ensure that the experience that visitors to the site is the best it could be with an updated landing page along with a small revamp of some forum areas. Along with this more ideas would come with time as well as with suggestions from the community. I truly believe that the forum can be a place where the community can come together outside of the same to keep that experience going as well as sharing other things that they do and love with the people who they spend endless hours playing with.
  • Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member that you will be demoted?: Yes: I Ayrtonator (Ayrton), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.

P.S. I also guess that the ranks that I am currently am applying for probably do not exist, but I do feel as though I could serve the community to the best of my ability in these positions if they did exist/was created. This is not an in-game rank application, solely a website ranks application as I myself understand that even though I do try to help people in-game I believe that I do not currently have the knowledge to hold an in-game rank.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application,

Ayrtonator

Hey Ayrtonator, Zeus and I have decided to promote you to our Forums Dev! We both hope to see you do great things :). I believe you're well qualified for the position. You also have already mentioned great suggestions for the Forums as well, which is another reason why we decided to promote you. Congratulations again.