Sign in to follow this  
Ghostly

Donation Coupon & Event

Hello everyone!

Due to this topic covering donations, I just want to personally thank each and every one of the players whether you have donated or not.  without the player-base, we wouldn't be standing. And of course, without the extremely generous donations from the community, the server would not be able to grow and evolve as it has today. Once again thank you all for your time on the server, each and every one of us here appreciate it.

Coupons!

With the recent update that brought us Bal'lak, as well as the future updates to come, I convinced Zeus to break out his coupon book for Donations! I must have done something right, because for a limited time only, you can use the COUPON CODE: "ghostly" for 30% off your order when checking out on the online Donator Store! 

This current offer will not be around forever though, so you may want to take advantage of it while you still can! Act fast, as once 10 total coupons are used, this offer will not be available.

Donator Event

Another implementation I have been wanting to add is hosting mini event during a set period of time.  Starting at 2:09 P.M. EST to 8:00 P.M. EST, any player who purchases at least 3 Store Credits will be awarded with an additional credit. In order for you to receive said Store Credit however, the player must submit a screenshot to myself in Discord or here on the Forums, which shall include the purchased credits. Failure to include the photo will result in 0 additional credits being handed out for that specific purchase.

This time-frame will continue for 3 days. So if you plan on acquiring any additional credits for yourself or a friend, that would be the time you would want to do so!

c277be7b20bde9db82cfc6c1648eb155.png         50e8e3525c0b66930974c75706c0fe35.png

Ah yes, thank you. It has a total of 10 uses. Once the tenth coupon code is used, it will no longer be available.