Sign in to follow this  
Agility

Farewell Helwyr

I Have just emptied my bank & reset my stats, as in all honestly i don't feel Welcome by most of the community @ Helwyr , Things in my opinion are handled wrong & will turn the server into an unsuccessful mess. I Will miss playing on the server & i may come back a few times, But you will not be seeing me on much & maybe not at all. Thanks for all the people that made me feel welcome, I really enjoyed playing with yous. To the others, Not so much.

Thanks -Agility

Sorry that you feel this way i hope that it can change. Despite our disagreements i will miss you always being online when nobody else is because of how late i am awake... Goodluck on your future endeavors. 

2 minutes ago, jasper said:

Sorry that you feel this way. Despite our disagreements i will miss you always being online when nobody else is because of how late i am awake... Goodluck 

It seems as if me and you are the only ones ever on.. And none of the other staff members do anything to fix that, aka advertise ETC. Good luck to you also & Helwyr, I may be back in the future when things are going good, But for the time being i just don't think it feels right for me to be playing on the server as it seems everybody dislikes me.

Thanks ❤️

• Like 1

Never got to meet you but i hope to one day see you buddy, it really is fun and exciting here.

3 hours ago, Lucifer said:

Never got to meet you but i hope to one day see you buddy, it really is fun and exciting here.

I second this. A shame we couldn't meet, as I'm sure we would have gotten along just fine! Best of wishes to you Agility. hope to see you in-game sometime if you decide to come back.

• Like 1